Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Toooooosday

I was VERY VERY upset at work yesterday when I went to get my salad from the fridge and discovered my RANCH DRESSING was missing! I reported it stolen, that stinks! I just don't understand why someone would take an open bottle of partially used salad dressing - so weird! I wonder if maybe someone just threw it away? But why - oh why would someone do that?

Oh well, at least I still have a bottle of Catalina dressing to hold me over until I can pick up more at Christmas.

Other than that, nothing new. Looking forward to my second to last beginner Spanish class esta noche!

2 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger Heather said...

GASP! The horror!!!

 
At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

¿robaron su preparación de ensalada? Bastardos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker