Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Thursday

Can't think of a good title for my post today.

I'm tired, the weather is rainy and gloomy, and I'd rather be home in bed reading than sitting here with my spreadsheets. Oh well.

We went and saw the movie 'Borat' last night. It actually was pretty funny. I was worried it would involve a lot of America bashing, but actually I thought they did it in a way that wasn't offensive and just picked on a variety of over the top people. Although I do admit I felt REALLY bad for the couple who owned the little antique shop where he broke hundreds of dollars worth of goods, I really hope the production company paid for that, they looked SO upset! Shame.

The sky looks completely grey outside right now - yuck. Oh well I guess it could be worse, at least it's not that cold (still around 10c/50f).

Looking forward to Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker