Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Friday, December 15, 2006

Mince Pied Out

Last night I made cookies!

Thumbnail cookies (filled with strawberry, raspberry, apricot and marmalade jam)

And the other half of the batch was coated in crushed walnuts

I just decided to bake just for the heck of it last night. It's been a VERY long week and I needed a night to just relax. It's funny that I've been baking so much lately, especially since I haven't baked for a few years really!

I saw this giant snow globe in the window of the local pharmacy on the way to the bus this morning and it made me smile. So cute! It even had little white bits blowing around like snow:)

3 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Blogger j+h in cologne said...

your cookies look great!

 
At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those cookies look soooooooo yummy! They would go perfect with my green tea this morning... but licking the screen just doesn't work!!

 
At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are my favorite cookies. I can't wait to bake some for the holidays! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker