Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Felices cumpleaƱos a ti

Happy Birthday to my 'little' sister Mandie who turns 20 today!!!!!!!!!!!!


Other than that, nothing too exciting going on here.

A 'THANKS' shout out to my colleague Pete for the yummy American candy he picked up for me this weekend. Yummmm enjoying the Reese's stuff! AND a can of pumpkin pie mix - fun - will have to think about baking this weekend!

I drug myself to the gym last night even though I was feeling really tired and a bit crabby (it's this darn weather - BLACK when I leave to go home - so depressing)! I'm glad I went though, it was a good workout and cheered me up a bit. Although after the first round of the circuits, the instructor said loudly in front of everyone 'I saw you yawn at least 3 times.' He he, oops. I said 'Sorry, but I'm tired!'
Yes, and normally I would cover my gaping mouth with my hand, but when you have weights in each hand there's not much you can do!

1 Comments:

At 6:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mandie opened your gift certificate, Monique. and was THRILLED! After dinner, she went to Forest Lake and spent it on a couple of really nice dress shirts with matching necklaces. Mariah helped her pick the clothes out.

We had several pounds of fresh crab legs, a tasty Asian salad, celery root and sourcream mashed potatoes, baby green beans in pesto and almond slices, and an assortment of fruit for Mandie's birthday dinner. We topped it off with an oreo/fudge Blizzard cake with chocolate and white icing.

This is also Mandie's last week of daytime classes at college. She has a winter break and then only one night class next semester and her degree is completed. So we had a lot to celebrate. Now we only have one daughter that is a teenager. "I don't remember growing older, when did they?" Love, Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker