Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

I'm off to America TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

My suitcase is packed!
It's under the weight limit (just barely)!!!
I have just my hand bag for a carry on, and managed to only bring 2 tiny bottle of lotion/cleanser for the plan (and the required zip lock baggie)!
And I'm planning on treating myself to a new book at the airport.
And I'm crossing my fingers that they are showing some good movies!!!

Work is MANIC today, trying to get everything in order before I have to go.

Five and a half hours from now I will be in the air!!!!!!!!!!!!!



2 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time!

 
At 4:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss Monique...Are you really here? For how long?

Miss you : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker