Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Friday, November 03, 2006

TGIF!

YAY it's Friday!!!!

Last night I dug out winter stuff out of storage - Jackets, Scarves, Hats, Gloves. Good timing too. It was SO cold at the bus stop this morning! First day of the year I could see my breath!

Nothing exciting to report really, it's been a long week, I'm tired and REALLY looking forward to the weekend. I have Abby tomorrow, then meeting a friend for dinner, and going to try to get some shopping done.

Have a great weekend!
:)

3 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Blogger j+h in cologne said...

you have a good weekend too. :-)

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger j+h in cologne said...

you have a good weekend too. :-)

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Dizzie said...

Booh, here I am, at the wrong side of the weekend... but it was a good one, I have to hand it to... it? :)

Have a good week ahead!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker