Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Chaiiiiiiiiiiiii

Last night Murray brought home the Vanilla Chai Latte drink sachets that my aunt Joni sent awhile ago. I enjoyed a lovely cup of it this morning which put me in a GREAT mood!

It's definitely winter - dark when I leave work and SO cold in the mornings! I must try and make an effort this Saturday and actually leave the house with Abby. Last Saturday we stayed indoors for 8 hours because after my brief jaunt outside to collect her I decided it was TOO cold for a little person. This coming Saturday is my last Saturday of babysitting as the Saturday dance classes Eva teaches are coming to an end. It has really been fun though, so many good memories. She is such a polite little thing too! She says Please and Thank You and when I said Thank You to her she also says You're Welcome. And when anyone leaves the flat she yells 'See Ya Later.' I think maybe we'll have to go to her favourite place in the world this weekend, the toy shop. It's great actually, the store has a ton of toys out for kids to play with - so we spend an hour or 2 there just testing things out which she LOVES!

Tonight is my beginner Spanish class again.I did my homework last night, but what I REALLY need to do is take a full day and go to the library and memorize terms. Will have to schedule in some time for that.

Other than that, I'm just stressing a bit about going home two weeks from tomorrow. We are celebrating Christmas while I'm home as well, so I need to get out and finish my shopping! Just stressful to have 6 less weeks until the holiday celebrations - but so worth it - can't wait!

1 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Blogger Monica said...

Aw, I wish I were taking Spanish classes here! I picked up enough conversational Spanish in the States that sometimes I say, "muy bien" or "adios amigos" people here gasp and go, "wow! You speak Spanish?!" I don't think they have any idea just how many Mexicans actually live there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker