Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Friday, November 17, 2006

Bless her beautiful hide.....

That is the song that keeps going through my head over and over and over. Last night I went with Heather to see Seven Brides for Seven Brothers in the West End. We had some lovely sushi before the show, and then headed off to our AMAZING seats (6th row centre - whoo hooo)! The show was good (I admit, not great - I can see why it's closing tomorrow night). The songs were great, the female lead was fantastic, it was a fab musical with good old wholesome values - LOVED IT! Although we both agreed that we HATED the forehead microphones that the entire cast was wearing. It looked like they they had something white stuck on their foreheads or something - very very distracting!

And................
the surprise is out (FINALLY THANK GOODNESS). I'm sorry to everyone that I lied to - but it was necessary to keep it a surprise! Murray is in AUSTRALIA!!!!! He landed yesterday and surprised his sister at work, and then they drove down to surprise their parents. I can't believe he was able to keep the secret so long - so fun! He is there to celebrate with his Mom and Dad as they both are celebrating milestone birthdays. Have a great time this weekend Peter, Lyn and Helen!!!!!!!!!!


This photo cracks me up!!!!! 5 days until I fly home........

1 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great son he is!!! And you get to come home next week!!! You two are so good to your families - and to each other!
That must be why we all love ya so much!
Are you packed?!?!?! COUNTDOWN!
What are you gonna do as a bachelorette this weekend?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker