Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Thursday, October 12, 2006

YAWN..........

We both had an easy night last night as we were both feeling a bit under the weather still. Had a nice dinner, early dvd (gotta love Zoolander) and very early to bed. I feel so much better for it too. This change of weather is making it really hard for me to get over my cold. It's so strange to be able to see your breath in the morning, then be sitting in a short sleeve shirt in the office in the afternoon, and comfortable in just a long sleeved shirt on the way home. I can't believe it's mid October and it's still 20c (70f)!
I'm trying not to jinx it - this mild weather will be find with me for awhile thanks! Although I bet it won't last much longer - winter is definitely on it's way!

1 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean...it's supposed to be 71 here in the city today... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker