Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Monday, October 30, 2006

A London weekend in pictures...

We took lots of pictures this weekend - so here's my 'London weekend in pictures...'

Murray asked nicely - so he got breakfast in bed. Spaghetti on toast, fried eggs & roasted tomatoes with cheese.

Abby and Eva came over in the afternoon for some pumpkin decorating.
Abby brought her paints - you can just see in the this picture - I also bought these cute little wooden figures that have wooden bits at the end so you can shove them into a pumpkin. This is the cat's head.
You can see Abby's painted pumpkin to the right in this photo. It was just a blur of all the colours really, but she had a great time!
I went to the supermarket Waitrose Saturday morning & picked up this box which included a pumpkin...
and this great little carving kit (which included patterns)! Funny enough it said on the back that it was made in Florida!

Much to Murray's dismay I also roasted some of the pumpkin seeds - YUMMY! Murray claims they make my breath smell like a camel's bum - how he knows what that smells like I do not know!

My finished pumpkin

Eva's finished pumpkin

Saturday night we went into Central London for a night out to an engagement celebration. I snapped this photo from our bus - Harrods looks SO gorgeous when it is all lit up at night!

Sunday Murray and I went to Richmond. We had a LOVELY pub roast lunch and then spent the rest of the day walking through the gorgeous parks they have down there and shopping. Can you believe I am sitting outside - in a t-shirt - on OCTOBER 29th! WOW!
This is the squirrel that was stalking Murray. When it started running straight at him I yelled for him to be careful cause it might bite - which sent it running away - opps!
This flowers garden park is GORGEOUS! A hidden gem in Richmond that not many people seem to know about cause it's tucked away just outside of the centre of town. (The way to get there is to go left when you get down to the river and continue walking along until you come to a cute little tunnel that goes under the road (on your left) then you pop out in this great little park)! Richmond is so lovely and has SO much history - gorgeous! I could totally see living in that area!

We have loads more (and BETTER) pictures on Murray's camera - I will post them tomorrow....

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger j+h in cologne said...

OMG!! Love your pumpkins, how cool!

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger j+h in cologne said...

OMG, LOVE your pumpkins! They look so cool!

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger andrea said...

Wow, you had a great weekend here! The pumpkins are so cute!

But spaghetti on toast? I have to say that looks interesting, I have never seen it before!

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Your pumpkins look great!!!

And funny you should say that about Richmond - Jason and I are going to look at flats there soon!

 
At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay - spaghetti on toast... before noon?!?! Blech! You are truly a great bride!!!

 
At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But the photos are GREAT!!! Abby looks cute as always! And your pumpkins look so professional!

 
At 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Richmond looks lovely! And your pumpkins are awesome, I'm so jealous!!!

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Monique said...

Heather - how exciting - then we could come visit you - lol! That area is just fantastic!!!!

Joni -yup that was Murray's request - and I admit I had some too and it was YUMMY!

 
At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures! It looks like you had a great time. The breakfast looks delicious (those fried eggs - yum). :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker