Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

It's Winter

I feel like it's now officially winter - today is the first day I have worn my winter coat!
Last night on the way home from the gym it just felt REALLY chilly, a real bite in the air.
I'm happy though - was looking forward to wearing my cute winter coat:)

Last night I had a momentary panic when I was going back down to the changing rooms. I noticed that the locker key I had was missing it's number plate. I had a general idea where my locker was, but wasn't exactly sure about the number. I was super embarrassed when I had to try a few before finding the right one, didn't want people to think I just found the key and was breaking into someone's locker or something!

I started on my Spanish workbook last night. Our teacher recommended that we buy it as a supplement to our book and study it at home to help with our progress. It took me ages to get through just a few pages though because the ENTIRE thing is in Spanish. The instructions, the questions, the answers, etc etc. Good though I suppose, forces me to get my little translation book out and work through the whole thing.

Looking forward to lesson number 3 tonight.

And......
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! Hope you have a great day:)

2 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Ha ha! That happened to me before too :) Number 203 I think...

 
At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Monique. I am just catching up on your blog, now. So, we leave for Argentina and you need not respond to the entries until your current blog. I just wanted you to know I read them and thanks for the "Happy Birthday" wishes. Love, Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker