Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Billy Idol was my bus driver

Well, not really. But I forgot to mention yesterday that when I got on the bus home my driver had pink spiky hair, lots of piercings & had QUITE a resemblance to Billy Idol. I sang 'white wedding' to myself on the way home.

Last night was Spanish. The class itself is good (although very hard) it's just the transport to and fro that was annoying. I left work at 4:30 to make sure I got there by 6:30. It usually means I'm about 15 minutes early, but I give myself that extra time in case of tube delays (not that those EVER happen - ha ha). So class goes from 6:30-8:30. And wouldn't you know - I walk to the bus stop after the class and miss my bus by mere seconds! The sign at the stop said the next bus was expected in 10 minutes so I sat down and read my book. HOWEVER I ended up sitting there nearly half an hour, I was really wishing I had gloves a hat and a scarf cause it CHILLY! Then 15 minute bus ride and then 10 minute walk home. So all in all about 5 hours to get to and from Spanish - kinda annoying.

Oh well.

I'm getting kinda fed up with the buses.

1 Comments:

At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thinking a cute little metallic pink mo-ped of sorts would be ideal for you!!! Then you never have to rely on the transport system and you can cut in front of all those late buses (of course, Billy Idol will want a ride too!)Zacman would look good on the back hanging on!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker