Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Friday, September 22, 2006

TGIF!!!!

Last night I skipped out on a company bowling night to go home and do laundry and have an early night instead.
I just feel like I've been going non stop this week, and I'm exhausted!

SO nice sometimes to just come home, throw on a load of laundry, watch one of my favourite tv shows (Dragons Den), take a relaxing bath, and head to bed early.

Ahhhhhhhhh lovely. Planning on a similar night tonight (after the gym).

It's raining cats and dogs right now, I REALLY hope this doesn't continue all weekend!!!

I brought in Krispy Kreme donuts for a few of the guys I work with today for our meeting. I swear I have never seen them so happy - nice to see some smiles on a Friday. I only ate one though, I can't imagine eating more than one every once and awhile. Just one made me feel ill (although it tasted SO nice). My colleague said he used to eat 6 a day for breakfast when he lived in the states. Ummmm WOW - that is insane.

Anyhow - I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker