Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Thursday, September 14, 2006

PICTURES!

I just came across these on a shared drive - pictures from Tuesday night!


'The Girls' - 5 of the 8 in total who were there!
That's me in the middle in the bright shirt

Me battling it out with Anita (this was her cheap shot - she jabbed me!)

But I got her back! the next day they said in a meeting that now they know to not make me mad! (ha ha)

It was really unsteady - hard just to stand up!

And slippery from the rain!

In my final battle against Sarah (wearing the big boss's shirt as she decided it might not be a good idea to joust in her boob tube)

No pictures of my sumo wrestling unfortunately:( I think it was too dark by then. But here's a good picture of two guys in our group having it out - and you can see there were TONS of people standing around watching!

3 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very fun to see the games you guys were playing. Looks like a fun time for all. That's my girl- get in there and Sumo Wrestle, even if none of the other women do! Plus, it is true- don't make us really mad or there will be a price to pay. Bravo. Love, Mom

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Monica said...

Those are hilarious!

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Very funny pictures! You're braver than I :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker