Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Past mid week.....

I'm glad it's past mid week, although I must say today feels like a Wednesday. I don't know why.

Sadly I think I need to start leaving earlier in the morning now:(
I've been 10 minutes late to work every day this week. Now that the kids are back in school, the roads are packed in the morning, which means it takes longer for my bus to get to the train station. I tried going another way today, but it still made me late. So tomorrow I'll try to force myself to leave 10 minutes earlier and see how that goes **sigh**. I was really loving that new bus route we found, I don't want to 'abandon' it. It's SO much closer to our flat, the thought of standing on the bridge waiting for the bus once winter comes does not appeal to me. However my only other option is to leave the house half an hour earlier and catch the 7am bus from the stop close to us. I just don't know if I can get myself out the door that much earlier. Will have to try I think.. before it starts to get too cold!

2 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hysterical photos!!! Wish I coulda been there in person to cheer you on!! They don't call it suMO for nothing!

 
At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you could try the really early bus and promise yourself a nice bagel or a really posh tea as a reward. That's what I do!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker