Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Oh my little ugly suitcase

I met my Mom and Dad at the airport this morning. We had a nice breakfast and an hour to chat before they had to catch their next plane to Italy. They will be back in London a week from tomorrow for 2 nights, looking forward to that. They brought along a little suitcase of stuff for Murray and I. Inside is some yummy American candy, salad dressings (YAY!), a no bake cheese cake mix (gosh I haven't had that in YEARS! - thanks Mariah), and my pumas (shoes) that I forgot in Minnesota in June (ahhh how I missed them). Wow is it an ugly suitcase though - it must be 20 years old. They chose that one so we can just throw it away so they don't have to worry about bringing back an empty case.

T Minus 30 hours until we're on a plane to Oktoberfest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Blogger andrea said...

That is so great you got to see your parents AND they came bearing gifts! I had my mom bring me sour patch kids last weekend and they are tasty!

Have a great time in Munich!

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Monique said...

Thanks!

ohhhhhhh sour patch kids - I used to always get those at the movies - YUMM! I loved the sour worms too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker