Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Friday, September 29, 2006

Guten Tag

He he - a picture of the ugly little suitcase before it was tossed in the bin:)

My stash - American foods - YUMMY!

And something I saw on the way to the bus this morning. They popped little cages around each of the tires, then picked it right up! I've never seen anything like it! Good way to keep from damaging the car when towing it I guess. So tonight we are off to Munich for Oktoberfest. When I think of Oktoberfest the first thing that always comes to my mind is that scene in Chevy Chase's movie National Lampoon's European Vacation. The Griswald family goes to the beerfest and Chevy dresses up in lederhosen, he some how ends up dancing on the tables with the locals as well. I can only hope we have that much fun! Bring on the sausage & wienerschnitzel & beer!

A picture one of the people in our group just sent to 'get us in the mood.'

"One of the Lowenbrau tents rocking"

"A perfect motivation to get going early in the morning regardless of how bleak you feel."

What happens if you arrive late (how sad does that guy look in the window)!

6 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Yay! Have fun this weekend :) I'm going to raid your stash of Peeps while you're gone!

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger City Slicker said...

Have a great time

There wasnt Bisquick in that pile by chance?

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Monique said...

Thanks ladies:)

Nope - no bisquick. I did get a box of it at Panzers a few weeks ago for a few pounds - you should check that place out! There's a link to their website on my sidebar:)

 
At 3:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are those Hershey's CARMEL Kisses tucked away in your suitcase...? Yum! ;)

Have a wonderful time!

 
At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You kept the belt off the suitcase, didn't you?!?!?!? I think I've travelled with that ugly thang!

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Monique said...

Yes Joni - the belt is here in my desk - do you want it? I wasn't sure what to do with it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker