Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Funny Story

Mruray called me this morning to tell me that he saw a lady standing close to the edge of the platform this morning, not really paying attention, and she accidentally dropped one of her shoes onto the tracks! There's nothing they can do (as the lines are live) they'd have to shut down the system to get to it (which they are so not going to do)! So there she is on her way to the airport with one high heel and couple of suitcases! Oh my gosh! I hope she had a spare pair in her suitcase!
ha ha ha

3 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, Blogger Yara said...

Hi,

...and that is why I would never stand close to the platform. That is a funny story. I like your Blog!

-Yara

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Yara said...

Hi,

...and that is why I would never stand close to the platform. That is a funny story. I like your Blog!

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Monique said...

Thanks:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker