Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Abby - the cutest little girl in the WORLD!

YAY thank you Murray for sending me these super cute photos of Abby from this weekend. (and as for the title of my post - I'm not biased - really!) We had such a great time with her. It's fun now that she can communicate with us (and now that she actually seems to know who we are). One more funny story - when Eva got back she came in and said hello. Abby just looked up at her, stood up and starting pushing her out the door saying 'No Mommy, Out.' Eva just laughed and said well, I guess she had a good time, she doesn't want to leave!

Do you like my lipstick?

I let her put on one of my necklaces and all of my bracelets and a hair band.

Then gave her my little lipstick compact which she LOVED (although she ended up putting most of it on her face rather than her lips). She kept looking at me smiling and saying 'Abby good painting' ha ha.

Chilling out with a bit of acoustic guitar music


Cutie! She's almost 2 1/2 now (end of this month).

This was Abby & Murray's game. He'd hold her up in the blanket as she was screaming with delight. She absolutely loved it and kept yelling MORE MORE! Which they kept up until Murray's arms were exhausted (she's getting really heavy)!

3 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger andrea said...

She is really cute! I love kids at that age!

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Oh wow! Sooo cute! I have one of those tiring games with my niece too where I take her hands and spin around fast so she completely lifts off the floor. It is so exhausting but she keeps yelling "Do it again Heder! Do it again!" and I just can't resist.

 
At 3:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's the first time we have seen photos of your apartment inside. The kitchen is bright yellow and pretty. We like the pictures and all the clocks with times from London, Sydney and Minnesota!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker