Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Friday, August 25, 2006

TGIF! Bring on the long weekend!

Bit of a late blogging session this morning (it's noon).
Work has been CRAZY busy this morning, but I'm getting a LOT done - so I'm happy!

Last night we met up with some of Murray's friends from his photography class. One of the girls is originally from California, nice to hear an America accent, and nice to meet nice new people!

I'm looking forward to a nice long relaxing weekend! We don't have work on Monday - YAY (bank holiday).

Now, I have to get back to work - only 4 hours left finish everything!

And I will leave you with my a great quote I heard today

"Love means nothing in tennis, but it's everything in life!"

2 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Glad you had fun going out last night. Cute Quote too.

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Dizzie said...

Love that quote, although I disagree: Love in tennis is exactly what it is in life - the only point where you should start from.

Have a great weekend! (even though I'm fully aware that the time I'm writing this, the weekend is almost over...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker