Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Oh dear - 2:36 in the afternoon - I MUST blog!

It has been yet another very busy day at work.
Which is a good thing! I like being busy.

Yesterday I worked late, so didn't make it to the gym (plus I was SO sore from the Monday class that I was limping around). My muscles are very happy today that I took a rest!

Murray made a yummy chicken quesadilla last night, however the totillas were not nice. He used some corn ones that I bought a few days ago (rather than our usual purchase of flour tortillas). He took them out of the oven & stuck them under my nose to demonstrate to me how much they smelled like dog food. VERY strange - but true! We threw out all the ones we didn't use, and will NOT be buying those again. They tasted like paper as well - hmmm not sure what those are ACTUALLY made of!

I think now I have officially gone off watching CSI: Miami. After about 15 minutes of Horatio last night I had to turn it off. I will just stick to CSI: Vegas from now on - the only really good CSI!
Anyways, what cop can afford a hummer? So annoying.

3 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Blogger A Novelist said...

Ohhh, your chicken quesadillas would have gone nicely with the homemade chili I made. I too prefer flour tortillas to corn. They cook up better for some reason and taste yummy. :)

 
At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no, I love corn tortillas! There is only one place that sells them in Dublin though, and it is highway robbery! I'm going with quesadillas for lunch tomorrow now!

 
At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you blogged later... I thought my computer was bonkers again! Of course, now that I've read it, I'm hungry!!
Have a great evening niecie!!

love ya,
Joni

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker