Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Friday, August 04, 2006

I've been Tagged!

I just noticed that Charlotte tagged me!

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. Don’t you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.
6. Tag five people.


The book I'm reading is 'This is not a love song'
Page 124 - 5th sentance - "I'd have thought it was good enough if I stacked the cans of mixed peas and carrots on the shelves the right way around"

Ha ha! The book is about a girl growing up in Germany and her struggle with school, keeping a job, etc. The sentance is about her complaining that while working at a grocery store stocking shelves they wouldn't let her sit down while doing it. It's actually are really slow hard read, I'm not really enjoying it, but I'm 3/4 of the way through now so I may as well finish!

I'm am tagging:

Blogger Friends:
A Novelist, Janet, Life on the Dark Side

AND Fam & Friends (to post in the comments to this post) Joni, Mom, Lyn (Mrs. Wood) & Helen

5 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay... so I have a Janet Evanovich book on reserve at the library because I want to get through this book, 'Sticking With Your Teen', thus the content...
"There can be a lot of fun, too. Teens are daring, willing to play and explore life; they're often enthused, outrageous, crazy, insightful. They can be great companions when you're running a quick errand."

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger A Novelist said...

Thanks Monique! I love being tagged and this was a fun one. Check out my blog to read my "5th sentence. :)

Have a great weekend!

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Janet said...

Done!

Janet
(lordcelery.blogspot.com)

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger Dizzie said...

Oh, thank you, Monique! How nice - Manic Monday AND a tag! :D

Get right on it!

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Monique said...

opps - just realized I was supposed to post THREE sentances - too late now - I finally finished that boring book & it's at home now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker