Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I feel sick

I woke up today feeling not too hot.
My throat is sore and I think I have a bit of a fever.
But I had to come into work today. There is a lot I have to get done at work, and tonight I have organized a girl's night out at the theatre. I have all the tickets, plus I really want to go - feeling sick or not. I took a multi vitamin and some Day Nurse tablets this morning, so hopefully I can make it until 4 when I'm leaving to go meet the girls for the show.
I blame Axl Rose for keeping me up so late Sunday night.

BUT I do have some new black pointy high heeled shoes on today that I LOOOOOOOOOOVE which puts me in a good mood:)

8 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mo - sorry to hear you are ill this morning. Hope you feel better soon, sweetie.
Suze x

 
At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon! Where's the pic of your shoes!! Jen :)

 
At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better, enjoy the theatre, dahling.

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Monique said...

Thanks guys:)
I feel much better now that my Day Nurse tablets have kicked in. WOW do they make you woozy though!
:)

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger andrea said...

Have a great time tonight, I hope the show is really good!

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Dizzie said...

Too bad you're feeling sick. Here's hoping you'll get better soon!

And yeah, shoes are the best medicine! :D

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger A Novelist said...

Oh no. I hope you feel better. :)

 
At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Monique,
I hate to know you are so far away and sick. Wish I could be there with chicken soup and a hug. Love you. Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker