Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Friday, August 18, 2006

I don't want to be anything other than what I've been trying to be lately

Lyrics by the amazing Gavin DeGraw who we're going to see tonight in concert with Heather (YAY she's back!) and her husband. I can't wait!

Gavin posing in his ever present hat

Amazing news (well kinda) today is my 100th post!!!!
WOW - who would have thought? I was inspired by Heather and other expat blogger friends, and now I'm totally addicted:)

Oh - and HAPPY Wedding ANNIVERSARY Mom & Dad! Miss you & Love you!

Last night when I got home from the gym Murray convinced me to go down to the bridge with him to catch a few sunset shots. We brought his big fancy camera, the big fancy tripod and WOW were the pictures amazing, I wish I had some to post today (maybe Monday? Murray?)

Then we stopped by our favourite Italian place - Mascalzone. I LOVE that place. Not only do they have great food, I swear they have the best service I have had in London! The all Italian staff are so on top of things, and so friendly, SUCH a pleasant change from standard London service.

I hope it doesn't rain all weekend as we'd like to go the the London Wetland Centre tomorrow (just for the heck of it, cause it's so close and we've never been there). And it would be nice too BBQ on Sunday, but the weather forecast predicts rain, fingers crossed they are wrong!!!

And now, I will leave you with a picture of my in-laws and their adorable puppy Emma, and then some more Gavin McGraw lyrics:)



Part of where I'm going is knowing where I'm coming from

I don't want to be anything other than what I've been trying to be lately

All I have to do is think of me and have peace of mind

I'm tired of looking 'round rooms wondering what I gotta do, Or who I'm supposed to be

I don't want to be anything other than me

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Blogger Dizzie said...

I love that song!

And yes, a valid point. The thing here is, I'm very aware of where I come from, but I have no clue where I'm heading... guess I'll cross that bridge when I get there! :)

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger andrea said...

I am glad you started blogging! It is addictive isn't it?

Have a great time tonight!

 
At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time tonight, I am so jealous!

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Monica said...

Wow, two Mo's in London, what are the odds? ;)

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Hahahahahahahahaha! I titled my Gavin post the exact same thing! What are the chances?? You and I are way too much alike :)

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Monique said...

OMG Heather
that is hilarious!
I didn't even notice until you pointed it out!
ha ha - well, word to live by I think
I LOVE that song!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker