Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Monday, August 21, 2006

G'Day Mate

The sunset over Putney last night
(I had to hold Murray's legs as he leaned out the window to take this shot)

Ahhh another Monday, another late bus, another Monique 30 minutes late for work solely due to public transport - fun.

It was a nice weekend (although it did rain a lot).

Friday night we went to that Gavin DeGraw concert with Heather & Jason. Although I only know 2 of his songs, I really enjoyed it. I didn't realize he was a pianist as well - quite impressive!

Saturday I ran errands in the morning and then spent most of the afternoon cleaning. Although my vacuuming didn't clean the stairs leading up to our flat, they do still look a LOT better without all of those dust bunnies! That evening we hit the gym, before stopping by our favourite Chinese takeaway place in our 'old hood.' I'm happy in our new place though, it's nice to have a change:)

Sunday Murray's niece Lorraine came over. She's been away for 9 months on her 'gap year' in Australia & New Zealand. It was really fun to hear some of her stories and see some of her pictures. She looks great, and it's great to have her back in London - I really missed her! We had a nice dinner in and enjoyed the movie 'Anchorman' with Will Farrel. He is such a goof, funny movie though. Then we stayed up too late watching Big Brother recaps. Thank goodness it's all over now, I wasn't addicted, but towards the end it was quite entertaining to watch!

And now - a few photos that the very talented Murray took on Thursday evening.

A bus flying by us on Putney bridge

The stunning sunset over the Thames & South West London from Putney Bridge

2 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your sunsets are beautiful! I am jealous.

 
At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally gorgeous pics Mo!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker