Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Friday, August 04, 2006

Friday Friday Friday

Ahhhhhhhhhhh I'm so glad it's Friday!

Last night I came home to find the washing machine handle laying on the floor. Apparently it was locked and someone pulled too hard and it fell off. Now the machine is locked and we can't use it. Of COURSE I didn't notice this until AFTER I had pulled off our sheets, duvet cover & pillow cases. How annoying! Hopefully we can get a repairman in soon! Good thing I did so many loads of laundry Wednesday night, so at least we have clean clothes!

There is one thing that I REALLY REALLY love about our new place - leaving in the morning with my husband. At our old place it took me half an hour longer in the mornings to get to work (1 1/2 hours total), so I left just as his alarm clock was going off - for nearly 3 years! However, now we both catch the same bus in the morning & kiss goodbye before getting on separate trains at the station. It's lovely to be able to see him & chat to him in the mornings.

Looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend. The only exciting thing is that I'm having my hair done on Sunday (FINALLY)! But I still haven't decided what to do. I'm usually pretty conservative when it comes to my hair, so I'll probably just have a foil & cut as usual. I'm looking forward to getting rid of my regrowth though!!!!

Oh - and check out what I found - a LIVE London Web Cam - how cool is THAT!

2 Comments:

At 5:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This has nothing to do with your post, but I just got home from a wedding with aching feet and I told Mike, it is the price you pay for pretty shoes. His response, Oh you have pretty shoes like Monique? That is his most vivid memory of London. Us walking home from the late bus and you in your pretty shoes....
I love you and your pretty shoes!!!

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Monique said...

Ha ha
That's sweet Beth:)
Yes - something we definitely have in common - our love of pretty shoes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker