Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Almost the weekend.....

It's amazing how quickly the week goes when you don't have work on the Monday!

Last night I attended Body Pump at the gym which was fun. It really makes it SO much more enjoyable when you have an enthusiastic instructor! Although I had to laugh to myself a little. On the way up to the aerobics room, I stopped at the restroom to wash the tube off of my hands. I set down my towel, my water bottle and my locker key. I came back to only find my key! Seems like the cleaners are VERY efficient at our gym. Oh well. I try to be 'green' by reusing my disposable water bottle time & time again, refilling it at the gym. Now I guess I'll just have to buy a new one:)

I am VERY VERY excited that Season 5 (the FINAL season) of the Sopranos premieres on UK tv tonight!!!! We have been waiting for this for like 2 years now - I can't wait!
We got into that show a few years ago, and ended up buying all the seasons on dvd. I can't wait to see what's going to happen! And I'm hoping this is now the start of the fall tv season here - we need something decent to watch in the evenings!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker