Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Almost the end of the week...

Well I was good again last night and went to the gym. My ipod died about 15 minutes before I was finished, which was annoying, but the workout felt good.

Last night we watched Gordon Ramsey's last show in 'The F Word' series. AND I actually learned something! He was demonstrating how to cook a steak and said you can tell how well done it is by comparing it to poking your face. The feeling of touching your cheek is rare, touching your chin is medium, and touching your forehead is well done. Interesting!

Other than that a very uneventful night other than I was told I accidentally unplugged the fridge on Wednesday morning (the plug is right by the dryer plug - which I had taken out to plug in the iron). Opps. So a bit of food went off for having the fridge go warm for about 20 hours. OPPS! So, from now on I will be plugging the iron in a different plug very far away from the fridge.

Oh - and I got a text this morning from Murray's niece Lorraine saying she had landed safely in London this morning. She has been away on her gap year for about 9? months in Australia and New Zealand, and is now back to start her University course. I'm SO excited to see her on Sunday and catch up - I bet she has a million great stories!!!

3 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger Dizzie said...

Oups, unplugged the fridge? A time just as good as any to clean it out, then!

We had a power outage some time ago, and took the opportunity to clean out the freezer. You wouldn't believe how much junk you collect in there and forget about it!
Now it's (relatively) empty and ready to be filled with junk again... :D

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Monique said...

yup
good thing we didn't have many perishables in the fridge or freezer!
oh well

we only moved in a few months ago, so we haven't overloaded it with junk yet - but yes - I know what you mean

when we moved from the last place it was really good to do a good cleanout of the fridge & the cupboards!!! SO much stuff to throw away!

 
At 3:27 AM, Blogger Barry S. said...

That Gordon Ramsey seems like a total a-hole. He needs to seriously lighten up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker