Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Friday, July 07, 2006

WIMBLEDON BABY YEAH!

TGIF!

FINALLY the race pictures have been posted!
I wanted to display a photo here, but since it has 'copyright' across the middle I figured I better not. But if you want to see pictures of me running (there's a really good one with Big Ben in the background!!!) please click here Sports Cam. You just need to enter my race number which is 5079.

Other VERY exciting news - yesterday I was able to secure two tickets to the Wimbledon Women's Final on Saturday!!!!! Since then I think I've been thinking just about non stop about what I'm going to wear. This is just SO SO exciting for me, I've been to Wimbledon once before, but to see a match on centre court is a dream come true AND it's the finals!!!!

On a sad note though, today is the one year anniversary of the London bombings. There will be a two minute silence to remember the victims at noon today across the UK. I feel so terrible for the families who have lost people and those survivors who had to live through that terrible event. Let's hope it never ever happens again anywhere in the world.

And back on a happy note - a few more Minnesota pictures from Beth. We had a fun filled day out on the lake with Beth's parents on our last day visiting Beth & Mike.


Murray & I relaxing on the front of Beth's Dad's awesome boat!

Mike on the boat

Beth & her Mom

3 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger andrea said...

I am so excited you got tickets - take lots of pictures!!

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger andrea said...

My favorite is the second picture where the guy behind you is walking like "hey, how did i get here? wait, is this a race?" You look great!

 
At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time at Wimbledon, I am so jealous!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker