Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Thunder is my new alarm clock

This morning I woke with a start when I heard some very loud thunder followed by heavy rainfall. I seriously think I have only heard thunder here a few times before, so it kind of freaked me out! Oh well, it got me out of bed on time for once and actually **GASP** EARLY for work.

I have delayed and delayed posting today because I was waiting to see if there were any pictures of me from the race on Sunday. There's a company that was at the race that had photographers snapping photos at a few points along the course. They put them in a database on their site and then when they're posted you can search by your race number. They still aren't on there though, even though they said they'd be posted today. I hope the one of me running with Big Ben in the background turned out, Murray's from last year is really cool!

1 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Blogger A Novelist said...

We're having strong thunderstorms here today. So far this summer, the weather has been very strange... Stay dry. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker