Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Friday, July 21, 2006

Life is all about the simple things

A bunch of simple things that made me happy

1. Last night finally realizing that the gym has fantastic air conditioning, I actually enjoyed my workout because it was so cool and lovely in there.

2. Poking my head out the window to watch a great firework show last night - it was nearly 10 minutes long! I have no idea what it was for - but it was beautiful!

3. Seeing someone roller skate past me this morning while I was waiting for the bus - I did a double take - I haven't seen someone on roller skates in years! And I admit I did giggle a bit when she ran herself straight into a wall to stop before coming to a curb because she couldn't stop properly.

4. Laughing to myself as the bus driver pulled over to run in and get a paper & a bottle of water in a little convenience store this morning - I'm pretty sure they're not supposed to do that - but he was on time picking me so I don't mind!

5. Coming to work to find my friends have left me 2 little fudge bars on my desk and it's FRIDAY!

6. Random pictures from home that my Mom sent me:)


My youngest sister Mariah on her 18th birthday in April with our cousin Jenny

Mariah & my brother Marcus celebrating his graduation at the Minnesota Twin's baseball game last weekend.

When I go home we end up doing these Monique with ____ (everyone) pictures.
They are nice to have though:)

Dad & Mo

Aunt Joni & Mo

Grandma Sis & Mo

Two of my sisters - Mariah & Mandie & myself

Mo & Mom

6 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You all look so happy, I love the photos! How many sisters do you have?!

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Monique said...

Thanks Beth:)
I have 3 sisters and 1 brother!

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Dizzie said...

I love old pictures - I'm always amazed about how I look (never as bad as I imagined at that time) and I love to see old friends and family members...

And I sometimes wonder about the crazy little things that make me smile too. (but I'm the only child - and for me, that a reason to smile if any!) :)

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Monique said...

well maybe I shouldn't have said old
they are from our trip back last month!
that's KINDA old though:)

 
At 3:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun seeing some of the photos from our houseboat trip in June on your blog. Also, it's true we do have a lot of "Mo and ... photos." We did take a lot of "Murray and..." photos, too. I want to be fair to my son-in-law. We love him, too. XXOO Mom

 
At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I was randomly surfing looking for expat blogs and came across yours. Nice writing. We are seeking bloggers for a London site at http://london.dailyshandy.com - might you be interested in contributing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker