Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Friday, July 14, 2006

Happy Birthday Helen!

Today is my sister-in-law Helen's birthday. Just wanted to shout 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' all the way over to Australia.

A picture of our gorgeous bridesmaid Helen with my brother Marcus in our wedding last year.


Also, I am in a great mood today because the 7am bus came exactly on time and therefore I was early for work and made it to my early meeting on time!
Bring on the weekend - I hear it is supposed to get up to 29c (88f) on Sunday! I feel that a weekend of laying in the park & BBQing awaits me!

2 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Blogger andrea said...

This weekend is going to be hot, I can tell already! Enjoy it!

 
At 3:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a terrific birthday, Helen.
Deb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker