Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th of July Friends, Family & Expat Friends!

Happy 4th of July - to my friends & family back home, and to all my new expat friends!

I'm a bit sad to have to work today. I wish instead that I was in Minnesota today so I could go to the celebration my aunt and uncle have organized then head out on the boat with my family for waterskiing and BBQing :(

But instead, I will post some random pictures, then get to work for the next 8 hours!

This is a Lamborghini that Murray spotted outside our local pizza place.

Seems like we see cars like this all the time in Putney!

Now we just need to win the lottery so we can get one for ourself!!

We will call this guy 'crazy mattress guy.' This guy came on Sunday to buy the spare bed we had in our flat. We couldn't believe it when he showed up with this tiny truck! The bottom of the bed stuck out so far he couldn't shut the back door, and he tied the mattress to the roof with only one piece of rope! Oh dear! It was pretty funny to watch him driving off like that though - I just hope it didn't fall off in the middle of the road somewhere!

And finally, this is our little flat. We are the middle one in this picture. The top window (the one that's open with the windows on either side closed) is our living room. The 2 windows above that (skylights) are the windows in Richard's room. Behind the living room is the kitchen, then further back our room & ensuite! I promise that once we finally get a coffee table this weekend we'll take pictures of the rest of the flat - it's starting to look quite nice if I must say so myself :)

3 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger andrea said...

Your place looks so nice! I can't wait to see pictures from the inside!

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Happy 4th of July to you too!

 
At 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Probably the nicest 4th of July weather in my entire life. 80 degrees, no humidity, a light breeze and not a cloud in the sky.

But, London's okay I guess :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker