Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Go Jani - Go Joni - Undiscovered Divas!!!

Wishing luck across the miles to my very funny twin aunts Joni & Jani.
They entered a local radio station to find Undiscovered Divas to host their own radio talk show.
They are 1 of the 10 pairs of finalists, each of whom gets there own 2 hour slot to show prove live on air why they should have their own show.
Tonight is their slot - they are on at 11:45 pm London time, so I won't be able to listen (too late for me)! But you can also listen later by clicking on 'listen now' on the site - which I will do tomorrow. But if you're in the states - it's 107.1 FM - at 5:45 central standard time.

This is what they say their show is about:

'Attempting to achieve world peace
with love and laughter
through the radio waves......
Joni and Jani
(the other Minnesota Twins!)'

GOOD LUCK YOU TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday is the voting day - I'll post the link to remind everyone to vote!!!

(as Jani said) "Now, we expect everyone to be fair and square and listen to the other contestants, decide whom you like best, and then vote for us!"


As for me, I worked late last night and got in early today so I am exhausted!

Looking forward to leaving early today though - even though it is because I have to the dentist to have two fillings replaced:( I hope I don't drool on the tube on the way home. Theywill have to numb both sides of my mouth because the there's one on either side that needs to be replaced. I can't wait!

3 Comments:

At 6:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't think they had dentists in England ;)

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Dizzie said...

Don't worry about drooling on the tube - you wont be the only one! :D

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Monique said...

ha ha - very funny Marcus

I do go to a private dentist though - expensive - but he does a really good job:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker