Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

CONGRATS MARCUS!!!!!!


I'm in a great mood today - lots of good things happening.

My little brother Marcus just graduated from University - Congrats Marcus!

I got a text message this morning from my good friend Jen in Australia telling me that she just went for her 20 week scan and found out that she's having a baby girl!!!! How exciting!

And even though the bus was 5 minutes early today, I ran down the street wildly waving my arms for him to stop and he did:) So I made it to work on time!


The sun was so lovely this morning that I decided to take a few flat photos as well:)

The living room

The other end of the living room

The kitchen

7 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger andrea said...

Your flat looks so nice, I love it!

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Heather said...

That mental image of you running down the street flailing your arms is funny enough to keep me going for the rest of the day :)

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Monique said...

ha ha - thanks Heather
thank goodness no one I knew saw me doing that!

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Janet said...

Hi Monique,

What a terrific kitchen you have...and so beautiful in the sunshine!

I have just added you to my American expats bloggers links on Lord Celery, since you are so kind as to have a link to me on yours.

Stay cool. It's hot enough in Oxford, so I KNOW how awful it must be in London right now.

Janet

(lordcelery.blogspot.com)

 
At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your kitchen looks huge! Great flat!

 
At 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi - there. I read the Long Way Round about 6 months ago and loved it. What an amazing journey and really quite dangerous at times. I felt like I knew Ewan intimately after finishing the book.

Great news about Mike and Jen! Nice to have met them now and know who you are talking about.

 
At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks,

A lot of people go to college for 6 years...they call them doctors.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker