Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Monday, July 17, 2006

Can't stop addicted to the shin dig

The world I love, The tears I drop, To be part of, The wave can't stop Ever wonder if it's all for you?

Not my photo (obviously) - but I like it - they look so relaxed!

Bad pictures I know! But they ARE from my camera phone!

I just had to post these because it was SUCH a cool stage!!!


Ahhhh I love the Red Hot Chili Peppers. We went to see them perform on Saturday night and they were FANTASTIC! There we thousands and thousands of people there, the most people I have ever seen in a stadium! The standing area was gigantic, just a sea of heads, I'm so glad we had seats. They were on top form - playing a bit of new stuff, a bunch of their top hits and even a few old songs. The amount of energy those guys have is amazing! We were talking on the way home about how we just love how they combine rap, punk & rock. It felt like one of those once in a lifetime concerts, and I'm really glad that I have seen them live on stage once.

Otherwise, it was a nice weekend of BBQs & tennis. Saturday we BBQed and played tennis with friends. Sunday we went to our friend Debs' house for a BBQ in her garden which was lovely.

And I hate the bus again. This morning I waited for quite a while at the stop and figured I had missed it by a few minutes. So, I started walking to the other stop which is further away, and wouldn't you know - the bus that I had been waiting for flew by me. That did NOT put me in a good mood for this absolutely gorgeous day while I am stuck in the office. Ok - I promise to stop complaining about the bus - from now on I'm riding to work in my my chauffeured limousine instead!

Abby practising her tennis skills
Rolling the ball around on the racket was about all the progress we made

She looks SO grown up (and so tiny without her nappy!) (i.e. diaper)
They next Wimbledon champion
cool strings
CUTIE!!!!


Yummm ice cream break

Eva, Lisa & Abby

3 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Blogger andrea said...

I walk down the hill by my flat every day to the bus stop. And every day, about 2 minutes from the bottom of the hill, I see the bus fly by. It never fails, and isn't it the most irritating site in the world?!?

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Sounds like a good show! Let me know how your limo is. I'm thinking of getting one for myself...

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger A Novelist said...

I love the Chili Peppers! Looks like you had a fantastic weekend. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker