Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN

Well after falling asleep on the couch at 6:30 last night then crawling in bed so exhausted I slept in my jeans, I feel slightly refreshed. I woke up at 1am stressing that I didn't know where my phone was, and therefore had no idea what time it was. Then woke up again at 5am, stressing that I didn't know where my phone was and finding it on the bedside table, hmmmm I don't remember actually finding it earlier. But STILL forgetting to turn on my alarm. So, after 12 hours of sleep I still feel a bit woozy, but much better than yesterday. I had one of those alarming tube journeys home yesterday where I dozed off them jumped up with a start when the doors opened at my stop.

Thankfully when we got home the cable guy arrived EARLY - that was a surprise - to install our cable tv and internet connection. Unfortunately he arrived just as I had finished making dinner so we ate standing in the kitchen while he threaded multiple cords around our living room trying to get it all hooked up. We had the same set-up at our last place, but they make you cancel and resubscribe when you move. However, this dude was extremely knowledgeable (about the tv menus) and showed us loads of shortcuts and even channels we didn't know we had - good to know!

I also realised last night that tonight I have a dentist appointment. Fun. And that we are scheduled to run in a 10km run a week from Sunday. I found the 8 week training programme they included with our info packet in our room. Hmmm I wonder how much of that I can fit into a week and a half? Must get on that asap! After recovering from jet lag of course though.

1 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time at the dentist!! Oh... and enjoy that 8-week training! Yikes!!!

Glad you're home safe and sound!

Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker