Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Tag - I'm It

Ok - so I've been tagged by Beth

I'm still new to this whole blogging thing - but I guess that means I have to take the questions she answered and answer them myself. Also, I am SUPPOSED to tag other people, but seeing as most of the blogs I read have already been tagged I won't.

5 Items In My Fridge
Bottled Water (I hate drinking London water - bleh)
Avocado & Mint salad dressing
Natural Cottage Cheese
Cous Cous with Roasted Veggies
Strawberries

5 Items In My Closet
Many many pairs of cute shoes
My pretty dress I bought for our wedding party in Australia
A bunch of belts I never wear
Boring work collared shirts
Murray's jeans - there wasn't room in his closet

5 Items In My Car
I don't have a car - just public transport for me:)

5 Items In My Purse
Tube Pass
Mobile Phone
Book to read
Kleenex
Lip Gloss

2 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Blogger A Novelist said...

Oooh, the Avocado & Mint salad dressing sounds de-lish! :)

 
At 5:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

5 items in my fridge
Skim Milk
Grapes and watermelon
Cheddar cheese
Ski Plle Rhubarb Yoghurt
Tinned Lychees

5 items in my car
Ipod
Security badge for car park
Tissues
Street directory
New car mats!

5 items in my closet
6 new winter suits
Secondhand long leather coat
Cowboy boots
Many many work shirts
2 bridesmaids dresses

5 items in my purse
Address book
Lipstick and powder
Tic Tacs
Gym tag
Mobile phone

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker