Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

It's TOOOOSDAY

Another beautiful day in London, and another day stuck in the office.
The count down is on - we fly out 78 hours from now - exciting!

As today is the 6th day of the 6th month of 2006 tonight we are going to see the remake of 'The Omen' on opening night. Ohhhhhhh creepy! Well, not really. I don't believe in that stuff, but they have been advertising that movie like crazy over her - that it's premiering on 666. Looks scary though - too bad I never got around to watching the original this weekend - oh well.

Nothing else exciting to report, other than I am reading a REALLY good book right now. My sister-in-law Helen sent me the book Once Upon a Day by Lisa Tucker. I am SO sucked into the story - all I really want to do today is sit and finish reading it, but alas I have to work. **SIGH**
I'm looking forward to my tube journey home though - such a good read!

3 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Blogger A Novelist said...

We're seeing that movie as well. The original "Omen" still spooks me till this day...

 
At 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mo
So glad the books have turned out well and you are enjoying them!

 
At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mo!
I watched the original Omen movies when I was in high school and they still freak me out! Haven't decided whether or not to go see the new version...Just the preview gave me the chills!
Jenny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker