Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

It's sunny in London again

Ohhhhh The Omen was SCARY! I admit it - I did scream out loud at one point! But that was the great thing about the movie, the frights were unexpected! I was really disappointed in Julia Styles though, I usually really like her, but her acting was so wooden. I just kept watching her thinking 'act girl - you're an actress!' I haven't seen the original, but our friends & Murray said it was a good remake, and pretty true to the story. That boy is really creepy looking! Although he only said about two words during the whole movie he still freaked me out! Let's just say it took me ages to get to sleep last night - I kept hearing creepy noises in the dark!

Also, we went to dinner before the movie with our friends Heather & Jason to Bodeans - a 'BBQ Smokehouse.' Oh wow I love their food, and service is SO fantastic! I got the 'Bodeans Wrap' again - which is pulled pork that you put in a tortilla with sour cream, salsa, jalapenos and of course TONS of BBQ sauce - YUMMY! The boys of course got steak as Tuesdays is half price steak night. Anyhow, was a great meal!

I have on my mind the list of things I need to get done before we leave on Friday, must get on top of that tonight!

2 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger andrea said...

Bodean's looks good - that is on my list of places to try! And the boy looks creepy from the previews, I can't imagine what he is like during the whole movie!

 
At 3:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi - this was in our papers today:
Fox said the remake about a boy who is a spawn of the devil opened to a record-setting $12,633,666 at U.S. box offices -- the most money collected by movie with a Tuesday debut.

Fox deliberately opened The Omen on June 6, 2006 worldwide and devised an advertising campaign around that date -- 6-6-06. The number, 666, is referred to in Christianity as the mark of the devil, and in The Omen, 5 year-old Damien Thorn has that number branded on him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker