Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Friday, June 30, 2006

It's Friday!!!! And the sun is out in London:)

Last night we popped by our old flat to pick up the mail we still haven't changed addressees on. WOW does it look different! Richard's room is now a billiards room with a really really nice pool table, all the awful carpet in the flat has been replaced by nice wood flooring. All the ugly peach, yellow and bright green walls have been painted, and even the kitchen tiling has been replaced. It just looks so foreign - SO SO much better!
Murray played 3 games of pool against our old landlord, it was nice to catch up a bit.

And now - because there isn't much else to talk about - a few cute pictures for this lovely sunny Friday.
(and please cross your fingers for Murray & myself - The British 10k London Run is on Sunday - I just hope it's not too hot!)


My Mother & Father-in-law's puppy Emma - she is 7 months old - isn't she CUTE!!



An old picture of our god child Abigail jamming on Murray's drums.

2 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Blogger Heather said...

I know I already said this but GOOD LUCK on Sunday :)

 
At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck to you and Zac! I also want to say thank you for coming and visiting us! We had so much fun! Now I miss you even more...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker