Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Thursday, June 29, 2006

It's almost the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhh poor Mr. Henman lost again, but that really was a terrible draw! Shame.
However, Andy Roddick(USA), Lleyton Hewitt (AUS) and thankfully Andy Murray (GBR) - those are the guys I'm cheering for!
It made me sad to see 'the poo' is out as well (Mark Philippoussis). We saw him play when we went a few years ago - wow is he a huge guy in real life!

In other exciting news, after and exhausting run along the river last night Murray and I saw down to watch an unauthorized Beastie Boys documentary called 'Horseplay.' It was really interesting, and I even learned some new facts about my FAVOURITE BAND EVER!

Today the office is nice and quiet again as a lot of the people are away at a 'course' (i.e. golf course). So, I'm looking forward to a nice day of listening to music while hanging out with my super fun spreadsheets:)

4 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Blogger andrea said...

I love the Beastie Boys - I saw them live only once, 13 years ago (yikes) but still one of the best shows I have ever seen!

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Kim said...

tell you super fun spreadsheets i said "Whaz up?"

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Monique said...

we saw them the a few years ago here in London and it was just like the good old days - they can still rock a stadium!!!!

so what cha what cha what cha want?

 
At 3:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mo, yes we are behind you in Desperate Housewives and the OC so keep the endings quiet! The OC is annoying me abit, these characters seriously need to finish high school already!! I haven't been watching Wimbledon, its on too late for me at the moment :) Jen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker