Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Friday, June 09, 2006

I'm off - here I come MINNESOTA!

Just a quick post cause I have a TON of work to get done before I leave in 2 hours.
It was fun lugging our suitcase from the bus, to the tube, to the site bus today. I'm sure lugging it again on the site bus, the tube, and through the airport will be a blast!
Murray has his gigantic camera bag with him - I swear that thing is heavier than the large suitcase I'm dragging around. We finished packing late last night, well - Murray did - after he repacked all our stuff so that it would fit.

Amazing how even when you pack VERY little (I only brought 2 pairs of shoes after all - that's nothing!) that the bag still fills up incredibly quickly.

Bring on catching up with family& friends, Target, free refills on drinks, and American candy!!! It's been WAY too long since I've been back - I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will try to blog a bit while I'm home, but I doubt that we'll have access very often.

I can't believe that we're leaving London just at the hottest day of the year is about to happen - tomorrow it is due to be 31c (about 92f). But I'm SO glad to be going home AND going on holiday - I need a break!

Chow:)

2 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a Cherry Coke and some cookie dough from the tube for me!!

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger andrea said...

Have a great time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker