Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Wow, now I feel like a real plane spotter

Just stood up on the fire escape of our building for 10 minutes in the ridiculously strong wind waiting for the superjumbo to land. Unfortunately they decided to fly in over London and land on the runway that is usually used for take-off (because it is longer I guess). So we didn't get to see it land. But we did get a good look at it as it taxied down the runway after landing. Not too exciting really, a big white plane that didn't look too much bigger than the others from a distance, but I guess it is. Cool to see a few helicopters hovering for footage and a fighter jet for security reasons (I assume). I don't know if that was worth getting ratty hair from the wind though.

1 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Blogger Kim said...

I saw the plane landing on the news and actually said to Mark "I wonder if Monique was out there"!
So cool you got to see it live and not through the TV

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker