Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Things I Love about London - part 2

Musicals!!!!!!!!

I LOVE that there are SO many shows you can choose to go to on any given night for a very reasonable price!
We took our friend Eva to see 'The Producers' last night, what a fantastic show! I have seen it once before, and it HAS to be a really good show for me to see it twice.
Now the only problem is I can't stop singing 'Springtime for Hitler in Germany' in my head!



Now I just need to see the movie - I kept imagining how much the roles suit Mathew Broderick & Nathan Lane last night as we watched the show. Although the actors we saw were fantastic, I look forward to seeing the Hollywood version!

1 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger Jul said...

Awww... I miss living in a city with live shows. We saw The Producers with Broderick and Lane when we lived in NYC... and so many other shows. Fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker