Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Pimp my snack, cure my allergies!

My friend Suz reminded me of this website today. www.pimpmysnack.com I remember reading about it in the paper last week and mentally reminding myself to check it out when I got to work, then I got to my desk and forgot!
They pimped my favourite UK candy bar - the double decker! Yummy!

I'm thinking maybe one of these would help me come out of this clouded head, blurry eyed, stuffy nosed allergy induced haze I'm in right now, as the medicine I took doesn't seem to be working. I will report back on how well the double decker works as an allergy cure once I hit the canteen!

Oh - and someone at work told me this morning that the allergens in the air are so bad right now that they are advising people to not go outside after 6:05 pm. Ah ok, I'm not even home from work by then, plus with the evenings staying light later & later as summer approaches - I don't want to spend ALL of that time in front of the tv! Time to stock up on some allergy medicine that acutally works!

1 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger Monique said...

Nope, didn't work, and I seem to be sneezing even more now - darn you double decker!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker