Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Oh Oakhill Court - we will miss you!!!!

Well, it's finally starting to feel real now - we're moving out!
We have been living in this flat for 4 years 7 months now - feels like forever.
We have had many many different flatmates - some that we still consider good friends. Lots of good memories!!!
It's starting to feel real now that we HAVE to finish packing tonight! Our cable is being shut off today - so we won't be able to watch the American Idol finale tomorrow night at home AHHHHHHH! Thank goodness we have great friends who are letting us watch it at their place!

Other than my parent's house, this is the longest I have ever lived somewhere. I'm sad to be leaving, but also excited to discover a new part of Putney. Now if I can just get all these boxes home on the tube tonight then we should have enough to get all our junk packed away!

This was the first time I saw snow in London on the pathway to our building - it rarely is cold enough for it to stick!

note: I just remembered that we have a freeview box - so we CAN watch American Idol tomorrow night - Thank God - I was about to start freaking out if we had to miss it:) Although it's sort of like voting for president - who do you not like the least? Taylor is just a bit too out there to be a big commercial success (well, maybe IN America he'd do ok, but not in the rest of the world if you ask me). And I just have the feeling that Katherine is really full of herself. Let's be honest - she usually only has 1 good performance IF THAT per show. Somewhere over the rainbow was good - but she's no Kelly Clarkson! But I'm still excited to see what they perform and how they do, shame Chris isn't still in the running though:(

3 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Blogger andrea said...

Good luck packing! I am knee deep in the middle of packing, one room at a time, and have almost all done - except my room and my clothes. One week till I leave and I don't even know where to begin!

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger A Novelist said...

Congratulations - I hope your move goes smooth.

Heads up: American Idol was really good last night. Enjoy the show. :)

 
At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best of luck on moving house and moving into your new flat. Your photos all look wonderful, and I'm sure you will make many new memories in your new place. Enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker