Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Friday, May 19, 2006

It's FRIIIIIIIIIIIIDAY! Hooray!

I read in the paper this morning that the home office has lost 1500 passports in the last 2 years, even though they have put 'security measures' in place to make sure it doesn't happen. This worries me as I'm still waiting for the return of my US passport and for my new maroon passport, fingers crossed I get BOTH of them soon!

Big Brother season 6 started last night. We missed half of it because we were travelling back from the gym. I think the paper described it perfectly - car crash tv. What a bunch of weirdos. We were so annoyed by some of the 'characters' that it makes me not want to watch it for 6 weeks or so until it gets down to a reasonable number of interesting people.

Looking forward to a weekend of begging local stores for their empty boxes. We need TONS more, hopefully Sommerfields (our local grocery store) will be a bit more giving with their boxes tomorrow - last week they'd only give me 4! I just don't get it - since they said they throw them away anyhow.

1 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there with the passport!!! And good luck with the move.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker