Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Is it just a UK thing?

It is someone's birthday in my office, so apparently the tradition is that when it's your birthday YOU bring in a variety of cakes for the whole office. (today it's 2 boxes of assorted Krispy Kremes, a selection of muffins and flapjacks). I find it kind of strange that you have to buy cakes for other people on YOUR birthday. Buy hey - who am I to argue - I thoroughly enjoyed my ‘maple iced glazed’ doughnut this morning! And yes – I admit it – I come into work every day praying it is someone’s birthday!

2 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Blogger Kim said...

I wish it was an Irish thing, Im straving!

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Just looking at that photo is making me want to jump on the district line to paddington and get some KK's!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker