Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Finally it is Wednesday! I **heart** Starbucks

Ahhh what a lovely day it is!
I had 2 seats on the tube to myself this morning (so my backpack could sit on it's own). Although it's chilly, it's clear and everything is green from the recent rain. The OC was great last night, although the storyline is still a bit annoying. We checked out a new Italian restaurant last night and the service was absolutely fantastic as well as the food. Ahhhhhh what a good day. I swear they put something in the drinks they make at Starbucks! My throat was feeling a bit yucky this morning so I stopped in at Starbucks to get a Chai Latte and suddenly I was in the best mood ever! AND I'm even looking forward to going to 'body pump' at the gym tonight - Wow - I really wish they sold that mix - I would stock up if they did!!!
And yes, I feel bad every time I go into Starbucks. I hate what they stand for - mass globalisation and all that. I hate that everywhere you go in London you see them, and there seem to be new ones popping up all the time. But it's the only coffee place that does Chai Latte's - so what can I do? Oh well:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker